NEW Item: M2 LED Technical Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
Nocturnal Lights would like to introduce the new M2 LED Technical Package.

M2-Tech-1.jpg
M2-1.jpg

Ultra compact and light-weight, you will hardly notice that not one but two dive lights are on the back of your hand. Singularly, each light is powerful enough to be used as a compact back-up light, so the two combined will definitely "light up" your way. Unlike other lights, each M2 LED light uses three AAA batteries so there is no recharging involved or the long term cost of lithium batteries. The package also includes a neoprene hand mount which is capable of holding either one or two M2 LED lights on whichever hand.

MSRP: $195.00
Your Price: $185.00

For more information or to place an order please visit the M2 LED Technical Package page on our website. To place an order via telephone, please call us at (949)466-5383.

did i not see them on star trek

Lol

Capt

@ NetDoc
Thank you for your nice compliment.

@ capt_lew
LOL! I think you may be right.

Edited due to my error.

One is pretty good for recreational diving. I would recommend the SLX (3 LEDs) that's slightly bigger but is a very effective primary light for recreational and technical diving.

See store.nocturnallights.com on the current specials :) We are offering free shipping on all orders over $130 for a limited time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom