New Issue of Immersed???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-punk

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten the new issue of Immersed magazine yet? Maybe I'm getting impatient as I careen headlong into middle-age, but the last issue said that the new one would be out June/July (and July would have been 3 months...) - almost like they intended to go bi-monthly, but missed it by about 2 months... Just wondering.

-Frank =-)

I saw new issues in my LDS last week. I didn't pay attention there cause I figured I'd be gettin' mine. Nothing yet though.

Frank:

The Summer 2003 issue went out late last week to subscribers. It went out
via periodical class mail, from our NJ mailing house.

You should get it next week.

All the best,

Bernie

----
>reqIssu: Missed Issue
>
>missIssue: summer 2003
>
>comments: it's almost september and i haven't gotten the summer 2003
issue. in the past, i've gotten them by july, so i'm just checking to make
sure that my subscription didn't lapse without me noticing... thanks.

WOW Scubapunk...Bernie wrote to you personally!!!! I certainly was in excellent company when I dove with you. I should have known....that DIR look, that graceful style...........

I wanted to see him when he came to town earlier this year, but like the idiot I am, I missed his show, and I didn't know about it for 2 months.

Maybe next time.

FWIW, my last issue was Summer 2003/Vol8/No2 "Dive Management"

I haven't seen anything newer yet. I haven't read anything that has gripped me in the last few issues.....sorry Bernie :)

Ooopps just re-read your post, my issue IS the latest, I guess. I've had it for 3 weeks I think!!!

Us darn Canadians, always one-uping everyone :)

I've had it for about a month -- bought it at a local newsstand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom