Sold! NEW IN BOX SEACRAFT FUTURE (1000wh) w/ upgraded power converter

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

v101

Contributor
Reaction score
For sale is a new in box (never wet) seacraft future (1000 wh) w/ upgraded power converter. Has the hermetic charger & e/o cable so you can power your heated vest or use to power other e/o devices using the DPV battery.
Read more about that feature here:

Power Converter

Unit new was over $9,700. willing to part for $8500 / & will consider reasonable offers.

Contact me via PM, for more details.

For sale is a new in box (never wet) seacraft future (1000 wh) w/ upgraded power converter. Has the hermetic charger & e/o cable so you can power your heated vest or use to power other e/o devices using the DPV battery.
Read more about that feature here:

Power Converter

Unit new was over $9,700. willing to part for $8500 / & will consider reasonable offers.

Contact me via PM, for more details.
Battery is new from 2023? Where is it located ?

I should have put that into the post, my mistake. Battery is new this year, DPV is located North of FL, i can arrange to transport as I travel often to FLORIDA, or if located else-where, could arrange for shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom