Closed: New Hugyfot Housing For Canon 5dmkiii, Plus Port (sold)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkpixie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hugyfot_lores_1.jpg hugyfot_lores_2.jpg

For sale is a brand new Hugyfot housing for the Canon 5d Mk iii, plus the FLP/K-6.606 Acrylic Flat Port. This system has only been taken out of the box so that I could photograph it. I won it, but I don't shoot with a Canon and am unable to use it. The system comes with the full warranty. Retail price for the housing is $3450USD, and the port is $240, for a total of $3690. I am selling both for $2900 (plus PayPal fees if you choose to use PayPal). Buyer pays shipping. This item will be shipped from the U.S. I understand that international shipping fees are expensive, so if you live outside the U.S. and are interested in purchasing the system, please let me know. I may be able to help with shipping costs.

This is a great chance for someone to have a brand new housing and port at a substantially discounted price! Included is the HugyCheck system which utilizes a vacuum pump to insure that the housing is properly sealed before you ever get in the water.

Here some information about the system from the manufacturer:
Hugyfot manufacturing
The HFC-5D MkIII housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a hard anodisation and Teflon coating. The housing is pressure rated to 100m.

Camera control
All Canon 5D MkIII camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release).

Standard housing configuration
- HugyCheck system
- 1 Nikonos 5-pin bulkhead (see options for different strobe connector)
- 2 rigid handles with ball mount and dove tail attachment
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography (right hand side)
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- Hugyfot bayonet catch for port mounting
- Hugyfot countersunk bolt closing mechanism
- large window for back color LCD screen
- small window for top screen
- ball mount on top of housing
- extra bulkhead for optional HDMI monitor

Technical data
Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 230 x 130 mm
Weight (without camera): 2,7 Kg
Color (anodized): black
Pressure rated: 100m

Includes:
- Housing
- Maintenance kit
- Spare o-rings
- Hugycheck System
- Handles

Reliable - Quality - Safe:
- unique patented ultra secured lock system: your housing cannot be open without a key
- HugyCheck system: you know if your housing is totally locked and sealed
- state-of-the-art material

Service:
- lifetime support from the manufacturer and the distributor
- a distributor and repair center in the US
- 2 years warranty

Hugyfot developed a pre-dive vacuum check system called 'HugyCheck' which enables the photographer to perform a vacuum test prior to entering the water. This test will indicate whether the housing has been closed properly, and whether the housings' O-rings are in good condition.
The HugyCheck system consists of:
- electrical vacuum pump
- one way valve (on one of the bulkheads*)
- LED pressure indicator (on the camera hotshoe)
- leakage alarm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom