New here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nootnam93

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi guys! New to scuba board but have been diving for over a year now

My wife and I got certified in march of 2023 preceding our wedding so we could dive in Maui on our honeymoon. Needless to say, we fell in love with the sport and since have dive over 40 times in SoCal and Hawaii.

I was actually drawn to this forum from my LDS after I told him how I left my peregrine on the top of my car and drove home yesterday 😭😭

Anyways, it’s nice to be a part of such an incredible community!

Welcome, but you've got to start with the important stuff...what happened to the Peregrine?!?!?

Oh, and are you boat, shore or 'both'diving in SoCal? I imagine diving in chilly conditions will help you develop proficiency faster, given the greater exposure protection and higher weighing to deal with. I've only dove out of California on one trip...still miss the garibaldis.

Richard.

Welcome, but you've got to start with the important stuff...what happened to the Peregrine?!?!?

Oh, and are you boat, shore or 'both'diving in SoCal? I imagine diving in chilly conditions will help you develop proficiency faster, given the greater exposure protection and higher weighing to deal with. I've only dove out of California on one trip...still miss the garibaldis.

Richard.

Left it on the car roof after a shore dive and drove off lol.

Only done shore in California but definitely want to get on some boat dives soon. There are a lot of cool charters here. The proficiency does build much faster. When we went to Maui and dove with minimal exposure protection, we were a lot better than most other divers on the dives. Albeit, my wife and I dive every week in SoCal regardless of conditions just to get some underwater time in and practice our skills. We love it and don’t care if we can only see 5 feet in front of us

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom