New here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

willemke

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I'm Willemke, i like diving a lot.
I'm new here and i hope i can find here a lot of information and maybe i can bring some to.

Greetings from the Netherlands
Willemke

Welcome, good to see this growing Dutch presence!
Have fun here, and as Cheizz mentioned, feel free to drop a message in Dutch in the local forums!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. One of your nation's holdings, Bonaire, is very popular and has been visited multiple times by many of us.

Richard.

Hello from Southern California where the weather is warm & wonderful but the water is pretty cold :) Just logged my 41st diving since Oct. last year. My first dive ever was back in 2018, when certified, yet work and family responsibility left little or no time for me to enjoy diving. Recently, I took AOW and Rescue Diver courses and started diving once if not twice or even three times, a week, wearing 7mm in the cold ocean outside of the Los Angeles seashore. So glad to find this forum! Would love to learn more about the underwater world from many of you guys online or offline, if possible. Once I log 50 dives, I might as well get the five specialty dive certificates done and will get my MSD title before May.

Should anyone knows about some diving club or group in southern California, please please drop me a line so that I could follow and/or join!

Safe Diving!

Once I log 50 dives, I might as well get the five specialty dive certificates done and will get my MSD title before May.
You can start the specialties now...because those dives will bring you up to the required 50!
What specialties are you interested in?

Thanks for your kind suggestion. I did Night Dive, Deep Dive, Navigation, Search and Rescue, Fish Identification, Photography Underwater and Boat Diving during my AOW training so I probably will continue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom