New here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Young33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,
new to SB here from Toledo Ohio. I have been diving for a year with about 30 dives. I dive around here in a drysuit and love it. I started scuba because of my interest in being a S&R diver when I am on the fire department. I am currently in nursing school at mercy college and I also do some off-loading in my 98 cherokee, which I also love working on! And I also played hockey at the university of Toledo before I came to mercy. That's pretty much me I guess:D

Welcome, Thank you for doing the thankless work you do. Great that you want to expand your ability to help others.

Welcome, Thank you for doing the thankless work you do. Great that you want to expand your ability to help others.
thanks guys,

and all I have ever wanted to do is help people and serve my community. I'll never forget something my dad told me years ago: "we(firefighters) can be the best people in someone's life, on the truly worst day of their life"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom