New Henderson H2 7mm - SM & XS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCR Josh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have 2 Henderson H2 7mm suits that I need to unload. These are great, high quality suits - just a little too small for me :wink:

1 x SM and 1 x XS - Originally almost $500, I'm asking $175 each for these suits.

Scuba Lab testers choice video: Henderson H2 / 60 Second Scuba Lab - YouTube

See their size chart HERE

Both in Blue color as pictured

thumb.php

New and Enhanced Features: Rubber: Exclusive H2® – Ultra Soft – Low Modulus – Extended Memory Foam rubber with Titanium lining. Same 250% stretch as with the original Hyperstretch®. Fabric Laminate: Exclusive Aquasilk™ interior and exterior lining. Experience the pleasure of Aquasilk™, Immerse your entire body in the warmth and comfort of Henderson’s fabric laminate technology. This recent advancement in synthetic fabric technology provides the pill resistant and rugged durability required for the dive environment with an ultra soft and supple “hand” found traditionally in natural fabrics. All Henderson H2 suits are constructed using 100% Aquasilk™ fabric laminates. Water Entry Control System: Henderson’s new proprietary system is designed to deliver unequaled comfort while maintaining maximum warmth. The water entry control system is built into all H2 jumpsuits. 1) The system combines an Integrated spine and lumbar pad with a self sealing zipper panel and key pocket 2) Reliable and proven YKK zipper with corrosion resistant slider is covered by a lifetime warranty. 3) Adjustable collar with rolled skin seal 4) Rolled skin wrist seals and leg seals. 5) New Exclusive zipperless and adjustable leg gussets makes entry and exit a breeze. No more broken leg zippers! Construction: All H2 suits (even 3mm) utilize the newest locking blind stitch technology which prevent seam failure and runs. All seams are double glued for superior integrity and all seam ends and intersections are reinforced for maximum dependability. Knee Pads: H2 knee pads are embossed for style and constructed from a soft flexible and rugged Duratex abrasion resistant fabric.

Scuba Lab testers choice video: Henderson H2 / 60 Second Scuba Lab - YouTube

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom