New Hampshire clubs, shops, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullie1

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a newly certified diver and am looking to do some cold water diving. I live in seacoast NH and have heard about some MA dive clubs and Cape Ann diving.....are there many dive shops, clubs etc. in NH? Isles of Sholes diving, lake diving, southern ME diving? Just interested to hear from anyone in the area regarding some of the best options for a newbie. Also, do most of you use dry suits or wet suits up here? Thanks alot and I hope to meet many of you in the future.

Brian

I've done a few dives around Bass Harbor Maine, and a bunch around Massachusetts, but I don't really know much about New Hampshire diving except that the Isle of Shoals is supposed to be a good site.

I wear a 6.5 mil two piece wetsuit, and haven't been cold in it.

There are a few places around (Atkinson NH, Hampton NH), what are you looking for?

Try Atlantic Aqua Sports in Rye NH a very good friendly, honest dive shop.
if you need the number or directions I would be glad to give them to you.
Jan

Thanks for the feedback....I've heard alot of good things about Atlantic Aquasport (and its very close by) in Rye. I'll stop by. I hope to hook up with many of you after I get a bit more experience. Good diving!!!!!

Brian

Back
Top Bottom