New guy in SE MI, intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Superfly

Registered
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey, everybody

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm an Army dude stationed at Selfridge ANGB just outside of Detroit. I've been a diver for ~15 years now, with most of my experience in the Puget Sound and Hood Canal of Washington State.

Looking to find a good crew of folks to dive with over the next couple of seasons. I know there are a few dive shops around the area, and have already contacted Anchor Bay Scuba for their course offerings. But, in the mean time, I would love to meet a few people in the area who actively and frequently dive around here.

Brian

Hey, everybody

I'm an Army dude stationed at Selfridge ANGB just outside of Detroit. I've been a diver for ~15 years now, with most of my experience in the Puget Sound and Hood Canal of Washington State.

Looking to find a good crew of folks to dive with over the next couple of seasons. I know there are a few dive shops around the area, and have already contacted Anchor Bay Scuba for their course offerings. But, in the mean time, I would love to meet a few people in the area who actively and frequently dive around here.

Brian

I see you already reposted in the Great Lakes wrecking Crew forum. Our club (Michigan Lake Divers) is in "Limbo" right now but there is talk of getting back up and running again.. We'll have to wait and see if it pans out, I hope it does as we had a very good club.

You're on the wrong side of the state! Lots of divers around the ANG base in Battle Creek. I have a dive buddy in Detroit. We dive around the Jackson area...it is about halfway for both of us. Pm me if you get a chance to travel to the southwest side of the state.

There is regular river diving. Anchor bay dives the river and so does Sea Side Dive shop. Spring is coming and the charters will start heading out soon. Do you dive dry?

Checkout The Michigan Sea Snoopers at Michigan Sea Snoopers. Dive events lined up starting in May. Next meeting is Tuesday April 2nd.

Hey, everybody

Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom