New guy, hy to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alexx84

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello guys, I`m new here! Coming form Europe/Croatia, I`ve been diving for 7 years now currently Dive master but in autumn I`m going for CMAS Instructor!I adore wreck diving and UW photography!

WELLCOME

from Georgia . you picked the right place to join you can get all the information you will ever need . RIGHT here. I have gotten a lot of good advise and good updates on dive sights
dive safe

KEN

Welcome to SB & good look with your instructor training. Did you complete your DMT through CMAS as well?

Welcome from the East coast of the USA>

Welcome. As soon as I get back to Italy, I'm going to start making some weekend trips to Croatia. I was there in '96 for 10 months but not on the coast. I'd love to get some dives in there.

Welcome to SB & good look with your instructor training. Did you complete your DMT through CMAS as well?

Yes I completed all my training through CMAS because in Croatia CMAS is most popular organization and even Croatian diving federation is teaching through CMAS standards!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom