New Guy Aboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keelo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a newly certified open water guy that recently moved from the mid US to SW Florida. Scuba has been one of those "want to do someday" items that I made happen in Sept of this year. I like to do research so I will be poking around to gain some knowledge.

You're in a good place. Depending on just where in south Florida you are, either the upper Florida Keys (e.g.: Key Largo) or West Palm Beach and Blue Heron Bridge should probably be on your radar. Here's a Rainbow Reef Dive Center in Key Largo trip report from my trip back in 2013. Great way to rack up a lot of dives fast & cheap, and some fine diving while you're doing it.

Richard.

You're in a good place. Depending on just where in south Florida you are, either the upper Florida Keys (e.g.: Key Largo) or West Palm Beach and Blue Heron Bridge should probably be on your radar. Here's a Rainbow Reef Dive Center in Key Largo trip report from my trip back in 2013. Great way to rack up a lot of dives fast & cheap, and some fine diving while you're doing it.

Richard.

Thank you for the suggestions Richard! I have been to Rainbow reef. Actually did my check out dives there. Love it. I went back last month with the shop I took the course at when they go for their check out dives. I am going to keep that up, they take folks along that want to go. I've been impressed with Rainbow Reef folks.

Welcome to SB! Like drrich says, you're in an epic place for some amazing dive adventures!

yay! congrats on your certification, and you certainly relocated to the right place!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom