For Sale New gear--never used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ruth O.

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
fins.JPG gloves and booties.JPG mask and snorkel.JPG $235 + shipping for everything. Brand new gear, bought a few years ago, never used (had to leave sport)--have Oceanic mask, snorkel, dive bag (holds mask, snorkel and fins), women's boots (size 7/8), Viper fins; Pacific Gear rolling duffle (holds all the gear); Tilos XS gloves, and dive log. Prefer to sell all together, but will negotiate for separate items. I'm in Sonora,CA--can ship.

(As of 3/27/17, I am going to close this thread--have posted a new one with what equipment that is still available)

Last edited:
What model regulators? Scubapro regulators usually have a MKxx (MK25) model on the first stage and a letter and number on the second stages (s600). What would the price be on the computer and the reg set be?

Thanks,
Jay

From picture, 1st stage looks like Mk17. Primary is G250V. Can't see the octo..

What model regulators? Scubapro regulators usually have a MKxx (MK25) model on the first stage and a letter and number on the second stages (s600). What would the price be on the computer and the reg set be?

Thanks,
Jay
First stage is MK17/G250V and second stage is R295. For the computer and both regs, it would be $860.

Best price on the octo

Octo--how about $100 plus shipping? I'm in Northern California. If you're within reasonable driving distance (an hour), I'll deliver. I'll be in Sacramento on March 30th, if you're near there.

Pm me a price for the octo and the pro plus 2 maybe we can work something out and I'm all the way in NJ so would need to ship

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom