Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good news for most, all parts save 7 pesky orifices, were shipped to me today, those I have the parts for I hope to have in the post week beginning December 2, Merry Christmas.

I still hope to get the last few done before Christmas assuming these orifices come in, I've got an urgent urgent rush on them but it's out of my hands.

Below is the list in order of request and whose will be shipped all going to plan first week in December. *** denotes will need to wait a tad longer for remaining orifices, sorry guys.

@craydive 2 +2kits
@Lt CHEG 1 +kit (+SP multi tool)
@davehicks 2 +2kits (+MK25/S600 kits)
@Captnray 1 +kit
@nikk 2
@JeepinDiver 1 +kit
@coldwaterlloyd 1 +kit
@OldNSalty 2 +2kits

@rhwestfall 1 +2kits ***
@azstinger11 2 +2kits ***
@drk5036 1 +kit ***
@NJShark 1 +kit ***
(2 locally) ***

Cheers.

PS If I've missed anyone or made a mistake please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

And here I thought I had the limited edition commemerative collectible edition last buddhasummer G250 regulator. As much as I want to buy a second one just not in the fiscal cards currently.

Parts left the Nov 23rd, zero tracking updates since.

Added: arrived in Japan 15.21 today, should be in my hands Saturday, maybe tomorrow if I'm lucky. Assuming no errors with shipment I will get the first 12 in the mail early next week. I'll message you all individually when I'm ready to ship.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom