Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just recieved two brand new Buddhasummer Subapro G250V'S! They look perfect and were packaged to withstand the Postal Service. Simon takes a lot of pride in his craft. I consider myself fortunate to get a modern classic that is recognizeable and serviceable globally. At half the cost of a comparable second stage, I now have: balanced, adjustable, primary and secondary regulators with VIVA, and a high level of cold water capability (EN250A). I echo what others have stated: superb quality and easy process. Thanks again Simon for readily sharing you advice and expertise.

Thank you for the kind words. Pleased they arrived safely and that you're happy with your purchase.

$220 + shipping right? Whats shipping to US zip code 92108? If the total is for reg + shipping is equal or less than $250 I'll take that last one.

1 last one remaining.

Price has gone up due to our recent increase in import tax and consumption tax by $5, regs are $225 + Shipping to the US tracked but not insured is $15.

That's certainly understandable. You had any bad luck with shipping to the US? From my limited experience insured more than doubles the shipping cost.

Let me also rephrase this. I'll buy the regulator, just figuring out if I want to pay for insurance at this point

That's certainly understandable. You had any bad luck with shipping to the US? From my limited experience insured more than doubles the shipping cost.

Let me also rephrase this. I'll buy the regulator, just figuring out if I want to pay for insurance at this point

Insuring only adds around another $5 by EMS 4-5 delivery, it's actually very reasonable. I've never had a shipment go missing to the US, but I guess there's always a first. Let me know either way. Cheers.

Insuring only adds around another $5 by EMS 4-5 delivery, it's actually very reasonable. I've never had a shipment go missing to the US, but I guess there's always a first. Let me know either way. Cheers.

For $5 I'll add it. So $225+$15+$5 so $245 total? Let me know how you would like to get paid!

All gone.

Thank you all for your patience.

It's not looking likely but I "might" try again next year, outlook grim though. I'll post back here if I end up being able to get more together.

For sh.ts and giggles I asked my dealer if I could get parts to make 50, his reply, and I quote, "ha ha ha" nothing else. Was worth a shot. Guess the run is over.

Back
Top Bottom