New From Wet Wendy's ..The Thirsty Cougar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zman96

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We're open! The sails are still reefed but we're movin'. Come on down and check out the new digs! Today's a perfect day for a great cucumber/jalepeno margarita on the ocean.....thanks everyone for their help with getting The Thirsty Cougar situated:) 3rd street and Melgar, under Chi...
That was posted by Chad on Facebook. Cant wait to try it next month.

Wow! Talk about torn.... That's gonna be me!

So they closed and moved or are moving or what? Is the Thirst Cougar a new drink or what?

Just a second location on Melgar.

Chad and Klara have been talking about the need to a central breakfast place to service the morning dive crowd. As the place is right on Melgar, it needed a "catchy" name for drinks for the cruisers as well. Should be a welcome addition by some of Cozumel's most industrious operators. They have a couple to run it that seem very enthused. Hope it works!

"The Thirsty Cougar" is the name of the ship that "Wet Wendy" was on. This is a second location, WW is still going strong.

I see it as an opportunity to stop for an adult beverage on the way to WW. :wink:

kari

See! Now that is experience and planning right there!!

Plus a nightcap, before being poured into a cab for the ride back to your accomodations or Pod:wink:

Mike

Chad and co. seem to have the total package - good humans, good people skills, good employees, and a great product! I hope they kill it!! It's nice to see a fellow musician make good for himself!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom