New from Taiwan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome @elderhome. Tell us more about your diving please.

Welcome to Scuba Board.

Hello!
Thanks for the link, I'd heard of Green Island and Kenting as dive spots, but unfortunately not the others. Last time I was in Taiwan I wasn't certified yet and was visiting family. I'm hoping to make another trip out before the decade ends and maybe also do some diving.

Welcome to scubaboard!

Hi and nee how!? I lived in Taiwan in 1978 and 79, on Tsoying Navy Base outside of Kaohsiung and went to high school on the air base in Tainan and then Taichung, (Morrision). Didn't do any scuba diving while there but got some beautiful snorkeling in on LanYu (Orchid Island) and at the southern tip of Taiwan.
I hope to come back some day for a visit.
Tsai chen...

Welcome aboard, should also mention XiaoLiuqiu, which is pretty good and my favorite during off season.

Last weekend some freedivers ran into a juvenile whale shark, about 1mth back we spotted an eagle ray, and last year spotted a white tip shark

I have been diving in Green Island, Kenting and XLQ and would had gone to Orchid Island but the virus put a stop on that planned trip last yr.
So diving up north is not as good as down south from Kaohsiung?

What is the flying fish festival on Orchid Island like?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom