new from soflo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrxkyle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
new to the forum, padi advanced ow with nitrox, 20 years diving but more active now. any good spots to dive around miami other than just going to the keys which is my norm?

Have you been up to Jupiter, West Palm Beach and Boynton Beach? Tried Blue Heron Bridge?

Richard.

new to the forum, padi advanced ow with nitrox, 20 years diving but more active now. any good spots to dive around miami other than just going to the keys which is my norm?
Lauderdale By The Sea provides one of easiest entry shore dives in South Florida.

haven't done bhb but it's on the list. have done ldbts but it was a 1.5' vis day back in feb with a 3-4' surge back and forth. very disorienting so while it wasn't what I would call a good experience it was at least good experience.
did my original certs up in wpb back in early 2000's on the sand, then did a wreck or two as fun dives after knocking out the skills on the sand. will have to revisit sometime.

Back
Top Bottom