New from ne oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chevell69

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
hey my name is andrew you all can call me chev or chevy my friends all do because i love 69 chevelle ss. One my goals this summer is to become a lic open water diver i cant wait to get my medical release for fill out and the money save as well. I can wait to hear from all of you guys and ladys and learn from all of yall cant wait but may your waters be clear and blue

always,

chev

Welcome to SB, chev. Good luck with the OW course!

Welcome to SB, chev. Good luck with the OW course!

Thanks always be life long dream I hoping to have it by aug and working on other certs that i been dreaming of getting that has to do with diving

Welcome from SW Missouri!!!

DW

There is Tenkiller in Ok. Beaver Lake in Arkansas is very nice. Table Rock in MO is good. Stockton Lake in MO is perfect for low Via training. Lake Ouachita is supposed to be good, but I have not made it there yet. Same with Norfork.

I am sure more folks with more info will be along soon.

DW

There is Tenkiller in Ok. Beaver Lake in Arkansas is very nice. Table Rock in MO is good. Stockton Lake in MO is perfect for low Via training. Lake Ouachita is supposed to be good, but I have not made it there yet. Same with Norfork.

I am sure more folks with more info will be along soon.

DW
THANKS DW

Back
Top Bottom