New from fayetteville nc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thomas L Mcbride

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone, im new to the scubaboard but not so new to diving. I been diving for a few years with local rescue team and alot for fun. Im looking forward to meeting new divers in the area. Hello all

Well, Howdy! and welcome from Texas! I assume you've already heard of Hickory Lake Scuba in Taylorsville, NC? They have great YouTube videos on all aspects of scuba, but it sounds like you're an old salt, where diving is concerned. Glad to have you on board!

Thanks for the reply sir. I have heard about hickory lake, though i have not been there YET. Ill definitely make it there this summer.

Hello everyone, im new to the scubaboard but not so new to diving. I been diving for a few years with local rescue team and alot for fun. Im looking forward to meeting new divers in the area. Hello all
Welcome to SB Thomas! I’m originally from NC, but have little NC dive experience there. I understand there is a dive quarry somewhere nearby for you. Any dive sites near you that you enjoy? Made it to the coast yet? Morehead is on my bucket list, but I’ve got to get my big boy pants on before I do that! LOL,

I have dove most of the quarrys near me. Fantasy, mystery, blue mouintain also. I have done some ocean dives with blackbeard scuba. Im working on a florida trip next and possibly an atlanta aquarium dive.

Im really interested in finding pirate ships to dive along the coast of NC.

I have dove most of the quarrys near me. Fantasy, mystery, blue mouintain also. I have done some ocean dives with blackbeard scuba. Im working on a florida trip next and possibly an atlanta aquarium dive.

My sister and family live in south Raleigh, not to far from you in Hope Mills. I’ve not dived the area, so which quarry do like the best or are they pretty much alike? My nephew took his cert class at one of the quarries and as I recall, he was not very impressed.

Diving the Atlantis aquarium would be really sweet, but oh so pricey. I’d like to do that, but I’m thinking the Epcot Aquarium would satisfy my aquarium desires (except no whale shark) for far less $, and it is not to far from Florida cave country. Both also on my dive list.... but a little further away for me as I’m in Michigan.

Hope you get in some good diving in the coming months. You’ll enjoy SB.... great resource for all kinds of help & info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom