New from Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone! I'm a new diver, not fully certified yet as my second two open water dives will be next month at the Homestead Crater in Utah. I'm retired and my husband has no interest in diving so will likely be doing organized group dives on vacations until or if I find someone I can mesh well with as a buddy. My first two dives were at the aquarium and that was a neat experience. Right now I'm just absorbing as much information as I can.

Excellent! I want to dive at the Denver Aquarium! Here's to you getting your Open Water Cert. and many more enjoyable dives!

Good luck. I don't know what part of Colorado you are from but there are plenty of dive shops in the Denver metro area that run trips. Don't lock yourself into one shop.

Welcome, and good for you for pursuing your interest! Keep at it and I imagine that'll you'll develop some good dive buddies. You may have to be proactive for a bit, but my fingers are crossed that you'll develop a good network before you know it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom