New from Barcelona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luphan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello it is great to be here. I learned scubu diving Open Water Padi) more than 35 years ago in Jeddad, Saudi Arabia. As you can see one of the most beautiful areas to dive...Red Sea.

After many years of no-activity I have started again the last 5 years to dive in Spain,Mexico and Canary Islands.

Via this group I would like to discover new places to travel and dive of course. I am thinking about Mexico, Central America, Thailand , Malaysia and Philipines.

Rgds

Welcome to SB!

I just was just in MX cave diving in the cenotes. Many allow recreational guided dives.

I just was just in MX cave diving in the cenotes. Many allow recreational guided dives.
Hey, yes we also went to some cenotes, but we did not dive. We dived with Akulum Dive Center, which is in between playa del Carmen and Tulum. Beautiful place.

Rgds

Welcome aboard!
how is diving in Spain?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom