New from 11/2016 dema show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mth1993

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have been searching but have not found anywhere that lists the most interesting computer releases from the recent dema show.

I did a lot of research last fall and decided on an AI luna as my next computer but have not pulled the trigger yet. Wondering wat is new.

It has been covered in great details, the Shearwater Perdix with AI and the Ratio-Computer with AI are the talk of town!!! Forget the Luna and consider one of these two. Ratio IMO is more interesting for me but both, the Perdix or Ratio, are awesome computers with very competitive prices considering their respective features. Ratio has several models and groups of models.

Last edited:
Wow, I see something I missed by not going to DEMA this year! The Ratio website makes their computers sound like the best thing since sliced bread. I would love to know the prices.

Wow, I see something I missed by not going to DEMA this year! The Ratio website makes their computers sound like the best thing since sliced bread. I would love to know the prices.

For the IX3M GPS Dive Computer range of models, the price is 800 - 1000 Euros and the Tank Transmitter is 300 Euros. Their watch version has a wider range of prices since they have many models, 550 - 950 Euro plus the price of the transmitter if you want AI. (These are the international prices. I don't know if the prices in North America will be different).

Fortunately, I was able to attend DEMA this year and one of my objectives was to touch feel and see what both computers were about. After discussing with the representatives from both companies. I made a personal choice and went with the Perdix AI. Very happy with it so far.

DiveRightInScuba has the Ratio computers, if you want to shop the prices.

Did Ratio come out with AI on their color screen computers? I can't find anything on their website or at DRS website?

Thanks,

Did Ratio come out with AI on their color screen computers? I can't find anything on their website or at DRS website?

Thanks,

They have AFAIK but they haven't updated their website yet. They have AI on both of their lines, watch and iX3M computers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom