Suggestion New Forum Title For Believers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
CDFDiveMaster

CDFDiveMaster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings SB board memebrs, managers, techs, etc. I was wondering if it were possible to have a Forum with any of the following Titles.

Christian Divers

Religion

Non-Denominational & Multi-Cultural Divers

Anyway I think you get the jist....I for one know of at least 100 or more christian divers of every kind of faith that are divers and could perhaps easily be lured to participate in SB with all SB members as I do and as well as other believers of such.

There doesn't seem to be any Forums like this for the above mentioned.

I'll await your response...thanks in advance for your consideration, I'd be willing to make a financial contribution for it if need be.

Jay aka CDFDiveMaster

Well, IMO, "Religion" would be out as that falls under "Non-diving related."

"Christian Divers" is a possibility but doesn't that leave out quite a lot of people? Besides, what would be the justification for the forum? Are there topics you feel you can't discuss in the other diving forums that may find a home in a Christian Divers forum?

CDFDiveMaster:
Greetings SB board memebrs, managers, techs, etc. I was wondering if it were possible to have a Forum with any of the following Titles.
Anything's possible Jay, but we don't need it, do we?
The Great Commission is to be pursued amongst all, after all.
I for one can't imagine anything I'd post in a Christian forum that I wouldn't post in the others... :)
Rick †

lamont:
i'd like a forum for divers that are physics, unix, and economics geeks (combined).
Why? So they can discuss if their pocket protectors are DIR?

It's what my life is about....adversity....but the best thing is God loves all of us. Besides it's a Forum Title just like all others isn't it?

That would be fine with me...I have no problem with that....see how easy it is to not be offended....If only we could all be that way.....ever thought of that. Question, would you lay your own life down for your brother, sister, mother, father, etc..? If your answer is yes, your almost there my friend...Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom