New Forum Menu Makes SB Navigation Easier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
In case you hadn't noticed, the FORUMS button now has a dropdown menu with the top level forums available for easy navigation. We hope you enjoy this helpful new feature.

ForumPulldown.JPG

I was actually slightly annoyed by that... any way to make it a dropdown menu if you hover over it and a link to forum home if you click it? It now takes 2 clicks to get to the forum from somewhere like User CP. I like the idea of it, but not so much the implementation.

Sorry. No.

I already tried that, as I knew there'd be at least one annoyed party by the "extra click"

Thanks anyway. I guess I'll just have to change my browsing habits a bit. I hope I don't turn out to be the only one annoyed by it though. :blush:

I'm sure a few people will be annoyed that they have an "extra click".

To minimize your clicks (which are free by the way) you can bookmark your favorites, and put them in a bookmark bar.

In the big picture, this vastly improves the navigability of the site, and makes drilling into the major areas much easier, even with the extra click.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom