New Fisheye tray on PT-012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crab

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking to add a YS90DX strobe to my camera-- after looking at a variety of stay and arm configurations, I am drawn to the new Fisheye tray. Looking at it on the uwdigitialcamera.com site, the description mentions that it is "...compatible with most consumer digital housings..." My understanding is that the previous iteration of the fisheye was not compatible with all (in particular my PT-012) housings.

Does anyone know the range of compatibility for this new tray? Let me know.

Thanks.

My new Fisheye tray is redesigned from the old one. The base plate is adjustable in order to accept a wide range of housing sizes. I'm sure your PT-12 will fit it.

To add to Dee's response, just to be sure you can get this confirmed by Yuzo if you email him at the address listed on his website. He's really good about returning emails.

I am really drawn to this setup and now I can finally put it on "the list". I will be sure to drop Yuzo a line before I actually make the purchase, but it sure looks like it's going to work.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom