New drysuit.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linedog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all, I just bought a used Bio pro 4.0. It's in great shape, used for about 10 dives. Had my first dive in a drysuit, wow what a differance it makes! I can really enjoy my time underwater. Went for a dive with my friend, he in a wetsuit me for the first time in my Apollo drysuit. He lasted one dive, I was strapping on my second tank as he was getting ready to go home. Yes the water was in the 40's but you dive where you live. He stopped by our club shop on the way home and tried on an Apollo. Now my question, after a dive in saltwater, what do I need to do to keep it in top notch shape?

Hi Linedog:

Glad you are enjoying your bio-pro suit.

After diving rinse your suit with fresh water. When your suit is dry store it on a wide hanger
with the zipper open. Store it in a place free of ozone generators such as electric or gas appliances.

You can flush your inlet and exhaust valve with fresh water and blow them dry with compressed
air. Use a toothbrush and mild soap and water to clean your zipper if it has dirt or debris.

Best wishes for lots of safe diving.

Wow sounds simple enough, I will be ordering one of your hangers from my LDS next week. I told my wetsuit buddy that diving with an Apollo is so comfortable, it's like walking around in your pajamas! Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom