New drysuit zipper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PNW Dive Girl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, it's time for a new zipper in my drysuit. It's an Andy's. Any recommendations for a shop that does this? I'm guessing that Portland shops all send the suits out. Let me know if I'm wrong!

Thanks!

I've had a YKK zipper to be replaced by Superior Drysuit Repair as well as dry gloves installed. Had to send the dry suit back as my drysuit leaked due to insufficient dry time apparently before shipping back. I can post next week when I get it back. Hope this does the trick.

steve gamble in north florida did mine.

Contact info for Steve?

Eugene Skin Diver's Supply in, well- Eugene- does zipper replacements. All drysuit work they've done for me over the years has been top notch (as has all other work, for that matter). I'd give them a call and see if they can work on your suit. My preference for that big of a job would be to drive a couple of hours and look the dude in the eye that's going to be doing the work for you rather than ship it off someplace.

Back
Top Bottom