New drysuit suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well looks like my scubapro ever tec can't be fixed. Too many seam leaks. What should I replace with? Just starting into tec diving, really like the tri lam with telescoping torso, want to add built in kubi gloves, also I am a big guy so custom is probably the best. Any replies would be great.
If you decide to purchase from south-of-the-border, I'm very happy with my USIA trilam. They are made in a little Oregon town on the Columbia river. Drop Jim Lapenta a note, I got a very good price on a HOG (USIA made) full custom suit with SiTech neck and wrist rings.

Do you still own a seatux suit? Would you still recommend? Looking to purchase a drysuit.

Still own my Seatux suit. Almost 500 dives on it. I have had to change out the neck and wrist seals once, due to wear and tear. I would still recommend a Seatux suit. You can contact the owner - Paul - at 250-390-1122. I don't think you will be disappointed in a Seatux suit !!

Divegoose

Still own my Seatux suit. Almost 500 dives on it. I have had to change out the neck and wrist seals once, due to wear and tear. I would still recommend a Seatux suit. You can contact the owner - Paul - at 250-390-1122. I don't think you will be disappointed in a Seatux suit !!

Thank you for the quick response! Are there any extras in the suit that you would recommend ? Pocket, suspenders etc?

The only thing I might add would be a pocket, but wouldn't bother with anything else. With camera system, light, etc I am already carrying too much !!

Divegoose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom