For Sale NEW Drysuit -- Apeks Fusion KVR1 with Aircore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveCarolinas

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I recently purchased the Apeks Fusion KVR1 drysuit in size 2XL/3XL and it's a little too small (at 6'4" I'm at the max of the height range and with size 15 feet taking up extra length it's just too close). It has only been tried on in my living room and is BRAND NEW, never been wet, and with uncut seals. This suit comes stock with silicone replacement neck and wrist seals.

FEATURES AND BENEFITS

- Unique Patented Twin Layer System
- Seams are mauser taped and 6 thread sewn for maximum stretch and durability
- Includes 2 Twin-Zip expandable pockets
- Super-tough ballistic strength para-aramid synthetic fibre Skin
- Innovative AirCore breathable inner layer for maximum comfort
- Exclusive Rapid Zip Skin-to-AirCore Zipper System (RZ) for faster drying times and fast Skin changes
- Deluxe suspender system with thermal formed backpad
- SLT dry seal connections on both the wrists and neck
- If a wrist or neck seal becomes damaged it can be replaced by the user in the field, ideal for remote expeditions
- Size Chart: apeksdiving.com/uk/drysuit-size-chart

Rather than pay shipping and restock fees on the suit I thought I'd post it here to see if there is any interest. This suit retails for $2600 but I'm looking for best reasonable offer. PM me with your number if you'd like to discuss it over the phone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom