New Dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wetsuit 4 life

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Good Morning

I'am planning to buy a new neopream drysuits since the zipper of my old one decide to open for me a few weeks ago at work letting the cool river water down my spine, good times good times.

So i was wondering if anyone new of any deals with the shops in the lower mainland on new drysuits.

Thanks

Still in the wetsuit for recreational diving

Oh the irony!

Glad to hear you're still living up to your name in the rec world :)

Langley Diving is having their annual anniversary sale right now until the end of the year. They sell off all their rental gear and I would guess have discounts on new drysuits as well. Might be worth a telephone call.

Ron L.

The use of the term "neopream" must be a BC phenomenon as I've never heard neoprene pronounced like that until I moved out here. All the guys I fish with call it that, too.

A few of us deal with a local guy here in Abbotsford who has some very good prices. In fact, I know he has a relatively new (read: dove in a couple times by a new student) neoprene drysuit for sale. If you'd like his contact info, PM me.

Todd.

Dave! I'll hooked you up, I'm selling off our old Neoprene's for a sweet deal this christmas season $299

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom