new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Rose,
Congratulations for your OW and AOW! Where in China do you live?

I am in Shanghai, where I recently launched Waterlines, a dive travel agency (to go diving outside of China).

Cheers!

bobo, sorry right now my flicker account encountered the problem,,so i can't open it, and which account i used that time...can u try open my friendster account,..and do u have friendster accnt?..(roseqiu8632@yahoo.com)

waterlines, i"m in shenzhen,...nice to meet u fellow.! so what places u already dove?..

You're going to love going home and diving in the Philippines. What part of the Philippines are you from? I lived in Iloilo for 10 years and Boracay for a year.

hank49, im from iloilo,..and visit boracay few times...yep, i will love go back to philippines and try to dive there...

do u have skype?.hank49,, so we can chat for sometimes..thanks,, skype(roseshenzhen)

I can't use Skype here. We only have a limited amount of bandwidth per day. Where in Iloilo are you from?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom