New diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travelguru

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I am new to this board. I have been certified 1 1/2 years and so far have dived Cozumel and Palau. I sell travel for a living.

Well, Travelguru, you certainly picked out some nice places to go to for your first dives! Where is home base--I have to program my missive missles in case you are mean to me!

At any rate, welcome aboard the Board--and happy diving!

Joewr

Home base is Santa Cruz, northern CA. I try for the best. Next is either Maui, Cozumel again, or St. Lucia

Hey there Travelguru, welcome aboard! I'm in San Diego, CA and love it here, but maybe I'll give ya a ring if I can tear myself away for a trip.

Welcome to the boards from a fellow scubajunkie in Thailand! Sounds like you have had some great diving experiences already. Lucky you.

You've definitely picked the right place on the 'Net to settle in and share all your stories with us.

Come back often!
:)

Cheers Travelguru welcome aboard from the Canary Islands.
It´s a good choice you made joining the big family.

Michael

... and I'll add my greetings from Canada. Welcome to the games!

I'm with you DivingGal.. Welcome to the Board, travelguru!
Travel agent, Huh? You think you can book me a trip? Just kidding! I like to try Cancun or Couzmel however my parents is planning on going to Cancun next year and I'm in the process of joining them. Will dive the heck out of the trip too... Again, Welcome!

afraser
There's no time to work, I live to dive!

Back
Top Bottom