New diver out of St. Louis, MO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Wantes to say hello to everyone. Fairly new to diving and always looking for local diving buddies or dive site recommendations. Wanting to work towards dive master within the next year so a lot of training and diving necessary.

Hi ChefDive314 and welcome to SB. Best of luck with your diving goals and wishing you lots of safe and memorable diving adventures!

Welcome. Where do you dive around that area? I think some people from that region come to Pennyroyal Blue Springs Resort (a quarry) in Hopkinsville in southwestern KY.

Richard.

Mermet Springs (quarry) in southern IL is about 2.5 hours from you. Plus, it's open year round!

Yes I've heard of Mermet Springs. I am scheduled to do my AOW there in April but I may miss it due to relocating to cape canaveral, FL. Bittersweet.

Bittersweet.

If you love scuba diving and you're moving to Florida, you'll get over it!

You'll be a little over 2 hours from Jupiter (trip report), and beyond that, West Palm Beach. Hope you are blessed with good times ahead.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom