new diver needs buddy this wknd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dracunos

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys! I've already posted in divevets, but maybe I should look at trying here as well :)
I'm brand new(Just certified last weekend), and just itching to get back into that ocean, so I will probably have some questions and require some guidance. I'd also require a buddy that doesn't mind someone who gulps a lot of air, needs practice with buoyancy, and who probably won't be perfectly weighted, hehe. I would need some time to rent some equipment (hopefully there's some available), perhaps for the whole weekend; I have nothing but time this weekend and Monday. Any suggestions?

I have a dive planned Saturday morning, but I can save some money if I just rent stuff out for two or three days at a time; all I need to do is find a buddy to dive with so I know I will actually be using the equipment. :)

Even if you can't actually go diving this weekend I'd still like to meet you some other time. I'm free pretty much every morning, actually. I only have a couple class days, and they start in the evening. I will probably prefer shore dives, but I can afford a boat dive every once in a while. Feel free to PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom