New diver in the NorthWest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... and welcome! I have found so much information on this board sometimes its hard for even me to believe! There is so much great info here! Oh, and you're right, the diving in the seattle area is pretty great... what part of Seattle are you in?:)

Kayla:)

Hey I'm new here too - and I can't figure out how to post anything in the forums that I am looking into. Could someone please drop me a line and tell me what I'm doing wrong, must . . . ask . . . questions . . .

Welcome, funny how i don't spend much time on here anymore, but when I do drop in I see all the same faces saying hello. Funny I knw half of the people posting on here in person. They are a great group you will like it here. I spent a week in belize a year and a half ago only to come back and love the seattle diving more.

Travis

from an honorary Washington Weenie...slightly to the North of you.

:D

Hi
Welcome to Scuba. I hope all your dives are filled with clear water and good friends. if you come to puerto rico or need information on diving in puerto rico I'm your PADI/SDI Instructor. i would be happy to make your dives a great experience.

Back
Top Bottom