New diver in Minnesota

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slice1357

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My wife and I are traveling to Cancun, Mexico in April 2016 and we would really like to do a lot of diving. What are your suggestions for dive shops to use and hotels to stay at? Should we do an all-inclusive package that includes hotel and diving? Any other information you can give is greatly appreciated!

Also, I have heard that the diving in Cozumel but the flights are quite a bit more. Is it worth the extra $200 per ticket?

Thanks,

Kyle

Cozumel is outstanding. However, there are cenotes and Mayan ruins on the Yucatan peninsula down from Cancun. If I were only going to Cancun or Cozumel (without the cenotes and ruins), I would choose Cozumel. By the way, there are some ruins on Cozumel as San Gervasio that can be seen in one day and also a scenic trip on the "wild side" (but don't get in the water, it's too rough).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom