New Diver in Cleveland Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Susie D.

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone! I just received my Open Water cert. and was hoping to meet divers in my area. I am in need of dive buddies and would be interested in knowing where people in my area like to dive.

Welcome to the addiction. I am near Columbus. I dive everywhere around here. I do a lot in Erie and the other Great Lakes. The quarries in Ohio are great places to get wet and work on building the diving skills. There are a large number of shipwrecks just north of you. 2 dive clubs are very active in your area , BAD and LEWD. Bay Area Divers Sandusky Ohio
Lake Erie Wreck Divers - LEWD Bay area Divers have an awesome show coming up: Shipwrecks and Scuba Shipwrecks And Scuba. That should help a little. I can help you meet divers in the area if you would like. Where did you do your Open Water class?

Welcome and Go Yankees!

Welcome and "Let's Go Mets". The only thing better than a Mets win is a Yankees loss. Go Indians!

Welcome

Hi everyone! I just received my Open Water cert. and was hoping to meet divers in my area. I am in need of dive buddies and would be interested in knowing where people in my area like to dive.
Welcome to the diving world I started over 10 years ago then several places love it it's a whole new experience you're going to enjoy again welcome to the experiences of a lifetime

Welcome and "Let's Go Mets". The only thing better than a Mets win is a Yankees loss. Go Indians!
I was lucky enough to live in NYC when the Mets won the series in 1986. I can only hope the Indians will finally pull this off!

Welcome to the diving world I started over 10 years ago then several places love it it's a whole new experience you're going to enjoy again welcome to the experiences of a lifetime
Thank you! I'm looking forward to my next dive already and I haven't even booked it yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom