New Diver from SF Bay Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go Sharks

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm a fairly new diver, PADI Adv. Open Water, that lives in the SF Bay Area. I've already got some good advice on this board for a new BC, thanks guys. I don't know anyone who dives other than the people I took my classes with, so if anyone from the Bay Area knows of any good dive clubs or divers, I'd be interested in hearing from them.

Go Sharks

It want be long and you'll be finding lots of people to dive with. I didn't know any divers prior to my girlfriend and I getting our cert. Now most of the people I hang out with are divers.

Mike M

Welcome from north of the 'ole 49th.. Canada that is.

Hey Go Sharks,

What BC did you go with? I'm in San Francisco looking for other backplate divers to do some dives with in Monterey and Carmel. I've got a Halcyon rig.

Ben

you come to the right place to get great information.

Hello Go Sharks

Should find a buddy on this board. Seems as if there are a lot of
divers from the west coast. Enjoy and have fun.

Randy

Glad to have you with us! Hope you enjoy being part of the family! There's a lot of good information to be had and I bet you'll soon be meeting dive buddies! Happy diving!
Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom