New diver from SF Bay Area!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fundive123

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Scubaboard and fellow divers! :D Just popping in to say Hi from the SF bay area. I've visited scubaboard for a while, but figured it was time to actually register, especially since I am now certified to scuba! I obtained my SSI open water diver certification in June and have only gotten in 16 dives, but all of them have been a blast and great learning experiences. I've only done a few dives, but I'm hooked! Looking forward to go blow bubbles!

And if you want to try out diving on the North Coast (Sonoma and Mendocino), check out www.northcoastdivers.org

Hope to see you out there sometime.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Hi beaverdivers!

Fisheater, I checked out the northcoastdivers website and saw that there was a divers games event Oct 5, 6. Unfortunetly I wasn't able to make it, but I did make it up to gerstle cove yesterday 10/12/13. It was amazing and I will definitely be diving there again when I can. During my second dive my dive partner and I found a seaquest weight pouch with weights in about 30ft of water. One of the weights had initials on it. If you know who it might belong to please let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom