New Diver from Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dfcliff

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Howdy, everybody! Been lurking for a while, decided to go ahead and create an account.

Newly certified diver in Augusta, GA. I've been enjoying reading the discussions and learning as much as I can. Looking forward to getting some more dives under my belt this spring/summer!

Welcome! Keep your eye peeled on the Florida Forum for the Ginnie Springs Mega Dives. We just had one this past March and the next one should be at the end of October. Lots of great divers congregate for a weekend of fun and diving. All experience levels are accommodated.

Will do. I did my check out dives there and had a good time!

Welcome!

Hey Augusta diver. I'm out of augusta, myself. I got my OW through Bubbles or Not and now I'm living it up in the GUE camp. Have you already joined the Divers of Augusta Facebook group?

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

Welcome to ScubaBoard and congratulations on getting certified.

Hey Augusta diver. I'm out of augusta, myself. I got my OW through Bubbles or Not and now I'm living it up in the GUE camp. Have you already joined the Divers of Augusta Facebook group?

I went through Neptune to get my cert. And yes, I'm in the FB group. Now I just need to get some dives in!

Back
Top Bottom