New diver drysuit.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BVZXL

New
Reaction score
I am relatively new to the whole diving world and having logged a few cold water dives I am eager to get into the sport and to begin buying my own kit (previous kit borrowed from dive club).

First thing I want to buy is my own neoprene drysuit, one particular suit has caught my eye however I can't find any reviews except one on youtube. The suit I'm looking at is the mares profit lx. Anyone dived in this suit and could shed any light on it ?

Other er suits I've been looking at are the o'three msf 500tb and the scubapro ever dry 4.

Thanks.

Welcome to SB.

Never even seen the Mares suit so am of little help in that regard. Of the three you've listed personally I'd go the O'Three. Great reputation for quality suits. I've spoken to them a few times they are obviously very knowledgable and seem like nice people. If I were to buy a neoprene drysuit I'd almost defiantly buy an O'Three. Contact Doppler on this board he is an "ambassador" for O'Three and will be able answer any questions you may have. People say the SP is a nice reasonably priced suit if you can get a good fit. Good luck with your search, hopefully someone who owns the Mares will post some feedback.

I'm not familiar with the other two, but we've had several students buy the ScubaPro suits. If you fit into their stock sizes, they're nice suits and very well priced.

My Tech and Sidemount instructor uses an O'Three and it looks like a beautiful suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom