New Dive Shop in Auckland - Giving away Atomic Split Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sadza

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Been a long time reader, first time poster..

Anyway I just came across this new Dive Shop in Onehunga DIVESHACK.co.nz If you register with them before the end of May I think it it, you can win a free pair of Atomic Split Fins.

Since it's a New Zealand store I hope this is the right forum...

Cheers,

Sadza

OMG!!!!!!!!!

Split fins being sold out of Paul Berry's old shop..

I never thought I would see the day :lol:

Do you guys have any of the old Halcyon stuff left?

Actually it is my shop. Paul is no longer involved. No we do not distribute Halcyon our technical diving brand is Dive Rite. However the above post is correct we are doing regular prize draws for our site members starting with the Atomic fins.

Regards,

Aaron Bolton
DIVESHACK.co.nz

Do you include a roll of duct tape to fix the split?

Actually it is my shop. Paul is no longer involved. No we do not distribute Halcyon our technical diving brand is Dive Rite. However the above post is correct we are doing regular prize draws for our site members starting with the Atomic fins.

Regards,

Aaron Bolton
DIVESHACK.co.nz

Is Sadza a mate of yours:D. (ok i'm going to stop taking the piss now)

So you guys dont have any of the old halcyon stuff lying in the back room or anything?
How about hoses? I need two back-up hoses if you have any around so instead of me getting them made I would prefer to pick some up.

Azza - the Halcyon stockist is now DHQ Greenlane, they'll have all hoses in stock. Halcyon gear is much less than what Paul used to charge, e.g. full single tank rig roughly $1k.
Thanks Andy

Don't know who Sadza is, but certainly could be, maybe even one of my staff.
I don't have any halcyon hoses, but I did not buy everything from Paul so he may still have some odd bits.

Forgot to add. While I am giving a unadulterated plug I should mention we are offering free airfills until 15 May (limit 3 per customer/day).

Back
Top Bottom