New Dive Center In Northern Samar, Biriscuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richard Ewen

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys & Girls

Wishing you all the very best for 2011 also wishing some of you will have a look at our dive center.
We have Drift diving as good as Tubbahata, and it is a hop skip and a jump away fantastic coral gardens our house reef, Manta Rays, Sharks, Turtles the ocean is just coming alive its an undiscovered eco Island where diving is becoming very popular come and see for yourselves got to be worth a look you can contact us at Biri Scuba

Best Regards to all

Richard

Thanks for posting, Richard. Glad to see another option for diving in the Philippines. :) I had a look at your website and am curious about your pricing...

One boat dive is priced at PHP 3800 ($87 CAD :shocked2:) while a package of 6 boat dives is priced at PHP 7800 ($178 CAD / 6 = $30 CAD). This sounds a lot more reasonable for a dive in the Philippines. Why such a jump in price if someone only does one dive?

Also, you list tanks and weights under equipment rentals but the dive rates state these are included. You've got a price listed for both boat and shore dives so what else would people be renting tanks and weights for?

Hi Annasea
Thanks for the reply Im new at this I set the dive shop up as I spoke with lots of expats on the island and I just copied some pricing if you could help out I would be more than happy the reason for the items be seperated is that some people bring there own gear or some of it I am open for a help I want to be fair to people and gain good friends that will come to Biri and enjoy the diving then come back
Regards
Richard
You can get me on richard@biriresort.com should you wish to give a helping hand by the by I am a Scot but have live in the Phils for nearly 12 years

Hi Richard,
Your enthusiasm and honesty is to be admired but.......... If you care to look at other diving operators in Philippines, you probably realize that your pricing is rather unique. Well, this is my opinion and no offence.
Good luck to your operation.
Regards.

Hi Central
If you can give some assistance then that would be great Im not a diver and I have just copied some prices from local sites here in the Philippines Im up for any help I can get all I want be is fair
I You can help email me at richard@biriresort.com:blinking:

Thanks
Regards Richard

These are my experiences in Philippines:
1. 1 dive = Fully charged tank(nitrox is extra) + weight + guide + boat.
2. Some dive shop will charge more for ONLY one diver.
3. Rental equipment is extra for whole set or each single item. Some dive shops will offer this for nothing eg. Big Apple in PG!
4. Discount for multi-dives eg. every six dives, the seventh dive is FREE.
5. Some resort will offer a FREE un-guided shore dive if already paid for two dives on the same day.

There are many ways to charge the customers. And you will learn more from all those enquiries throwing at you.

How did you spend the Hogmanay in Philippines all these yrs?

Good luck.

Hi
Just been here, Scotland is to far and to cold I have a son here and have to keep him in school.
I Think I have the prices very close now so I'm hoping to see some dive guys out soon we do have bookings now but I would love to see some larger groups working hard at it so should be cool

Regards

Richard

What is the meaning of 3* Dives Boat Dives? Is it 3 boat dives per day?
Could you please also explain:
P4,480 for a single person 3*Dives Boat Dives as against P3,800.00 for the same package but "the fuel for the boat shared by the dive party or divers"?
The quoted room rate is for the whole room or per person. Is there any single supplement?
The definition for low and peak season, please specify.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom