new delta iv

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cba191

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
i just wanted you to know that i just bought a new delta iv for my upcoming class. i know that a lot of people will flame me for not trying a lot of different regs first, but i want to learn on the gear i will be using. the main reason i decided on this one is that it is spoken of very highly on scubaboard, but more importantly, you guys at oceanic/aeris really seem to care about customer support. the other two regs i was looking at weren't represented in the manufacturer's forums and that played a huge part. NOW, DON'T LET ME DOWN! lol

thanks again,
ben

ps, how do the countdown timers work?

Great reg. i got trained and certified on this in cold water and the whole nine yeards. Good choice!

Just thought of something... These days all regulators are so good that i don’t think it really matters which one you get, unless you have some very specific application for it. Like deep diving, combat, or stage or whatever... Then certain reg’s do excel in certain areas or even developed for some specific purpose.

Once you know what you are getting your equipment for you narrow the list and just more or less look at the manufacturer’s reputation, service promptness and quality, recall history, how cool it looks, etc… After my research was done I went with oceanic. Simple as that.

Enjoy your new regulator!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom