New DeepSeaSupply BP/wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott L

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am selling a once used in fresh water large kydex plate and a LCD 55 Doubles wind w/30 mil bladder. I prefer to sell together but will entertain offers to sell separately. Priced fairly and firmly at $400.00. I am selling as back issues prevent me from diving doubles. Scott

The wing has been sold, however, the brand new Kydex plate is still availiable.

I really like DSS backplates and the Hog one I picked up doesn't compare to my SS DSS. $160 is so much money for a piece of aluminum though. I don't want to low ball you but if you're willing to come down to $100 I'd be interested.

I really like DSS backplates and the Hog one I picked up doesn't compare to my SS DSS. $160 is so much money for a piece of aluminum though. I don't want to low ball you but if you're willing to come down to $100 I'd be interested.

ahh, but... its not aluminum, its kydex and stainless.. much fancier (and more expensive)!

In an effort to consumate a sale and close this thread I am dropping the price of the new size large Kydex plate to $140.00 + shipping which should be negligible...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom