New Deep 6 Products!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Got the e-mail, tried to login, didn't work, tried a password reset and still haven't received an e-mail to reset. Interestingly enough, there was a password saved in my browser and I've definitely purchased off the website before.

Do I just need to create a new account? I kinda wanna buy an orange Divesoft...

Got the e-mail, tried to login, didn't work, tried a password reset and still haven't received an e-mail to reset. Interestingly enough, there was a password saved in my browser and I've definitely purchased off the website before.

Have you checked your spam folder? I've had the same issue with other websites, where reset emails ended up in spam folders.

Create new account and use discount code

we changed website last year and if somebody had bought on old one they need to do a new login. Sorry about that!

@cerich, I'm intrigued, what "decompression games" are on the computer. Please say Tetris, please say Tetris!

Ok, so no Tetris, but still beats playing rock-paper-scissors. Pretty cool!

Well, this is a bummer, created a new account, added some Divesoft goodies, put in the coupon code copied directly from the e-mail, and I get a "coupon code is not valid" error. Was gonna pick up a Freedom and a reel!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom