New CURACAO NOW booking window starting soon!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver OnLu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi SB members,

For all of you who are considering visiting Curacao this year (again) the following link might be highly interesting:

Curacao NOW | Great Deals for your trip to the Caribbean Island of Curacao

Many hotels/apartments and dive operators (including All West Apartments and Ocean Encounters West) are participating, so get your flights booked and come to Curacao :)

Greetings from the Caribbean

Andreas
..:: All West Apartments & Diving, Curacao ::..
..:: Ocean Encounters West Curacao ::..

I agree about calling the N.Y. office. I think you are more likely to have success if you speak to someone rather than email. If they won't work with you, it may be worthwhile to look into cancelling and rebooking after the 15th, depending on what kind of fees that would entail..

Are David's pizza's going to be half price on this deal? Consider the Bee's on the way if so. :D

I hear they will be cutting the pizzas into 16 slices instead of 8. That's 100% more slices for the same price!

Can't beat that deal...

:eyebrow:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wannnnaaaaa Beeeeee There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just booked Curacao trip for 9-20/9-27, my wife and I were there in '07 and can't wait to return. Will be returning to Kura Hulanda Lodge and diving with OEW again. Will be glad to see Tuki and meet Andreas and Curacao Sunshine. Got a great deal through Carradonna and the Curcao Now promotion. See everyone soon.

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom