New catalog w/ bathing suits!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jersey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Last night's mail brought a catalog for a company called Athleta (athleta.com) featuring swimwear in hard to find sizes - XXL, tall and DD sized bra cups. Sporty prints, paisley and brights along with cover ups and coordinating boy shorts for suits.

They have comfy looking yoga wear too! (I practice and am a certified massage therapist always looking for comfortable, yet stylish wear and hate scrubs.)

Haven't ordered so I can't speak to the quality. Looks good, prices are bit steep (though not as bad as lululemon). ...Another expense of diving... A bit of Googling uncovered that Athleta is owned by GAP (bought last year).

If anyone has any experience with this company, please let me know.

Nice stuff! I always have a hard time buying bathing suits because I wear a DD bra, and most one pieces are designed for smaller chested women. I think I'm going to order one that I like, and hopefully it'll be a good fit! Thanks for sharing this site with us.

JupiterMermaid - I'm in the same boat as you are and nothing fits, or if top fits, bottom falls off...or 'stuff' is coming out the top and sides. I'm going to try for some of the tankini separates with built in bra. Maybe I won't be afraid to unzip exposure suit anymore...good luck!

I also get this cataloge and love it. Yes, it's a bit pricey but everything I've gotten is good quality. You might also look at Title Nine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom