New Buckeye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coleh12

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Everyone,

I just joined the forum, I have been certified for about 5-6 years but have only completed around 30ish dives. I am from Ohio so most of my dives have been in the shallow side of Gilboa Quarry, if there is anyone in the area looking for a buddy I am just a 7 minute drive away! I just graduated from OSU (go Bucks) last fall and figured now would be the time to start doing some more diving, and getting involved in the community.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Thank You,
Cole

OSU? BOOO! HISS!

Go Blue!

:rofl3:

Welcome to the board! Tons of great information to be gained on here. I understand there are a lot of changes going on at Gilboa. Have you been their recently? Plus GO BUCKS

Hey coleh12, I live in NW OH about an hour from Toledo. I dive white star and gilboa frequently. If you want to do some diving let me know.

Welcome to ScubaBoard @coleh12! I've done many a dive at Gilboa. With the new owners it looks to be really improving. I've moved south so I haven't been there in over 5 yrs.

What types of diving do you like to do? Now that you've graduated from OSU do you have any dive plans/goals?

I can’t say much for the wisdom of living in Columbus—I was there for a few months in the ‘80s—but I do applaud the wisdom of getting into diving while you’re young.

And welcome to SB!

Howdy and Welcome to SB from Texas!!! Dive right in the water's fine!!

Back
Top Bottom